What is The Grief Recovery Method?
- when the music dies Posted on 5th January 2019 at 16:01
- grief recovery – part I Posted on 27th August 2018 at 11:36
- metta meditation for times of powerlessness and frustration Posted on 29th June 2018 at 17:01
- how to mother yourself when others just don’t get it Posted on 25th May 2018 at 16:00
- matthew Posted on 11th May 2018 at 16:00
- what was underneath Posted on 27th April 2018 at 16:26
- the green Posted on 29th March 2018 at 17:01
- the thing about guilt Posted on 23rd March 2018 at 16:25
- a mother’s faith Posted on 16th March 2018 at 16:45
- behind the scenes: painting day Posted on 6th March 2018 at 17:06
The best way to find out if Grief Recovery is for you is to have a chat. Please call - there is absolutely no pressure.
Grief Recovery Services I offer
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Grief Recovery Blog
Is Grief really the "price of love"?
The wealth of information at our fingertips and the speed at which material is shared on the internet mean that misinformation tends to spread more quickly than ever before. Since this can contribute to the isolation of grievers and eventually lead to unresolved grief, we think it is important to continue spreading awareness of the myths surrounding loss and bereavement.
Moving can cause grief - how to help your child cope
Did you know that moving is a major loss for a child? Often, well-meaning adults try to focus on the positive and remind their children of everything they have to look forward to at their new home. But how can we really comfort a child before, after and during a move?
Grief when you're looking for love
For those of us who don't have a significant other, the relationship of our dreams, or have a broken heart, holidays such as birthdays, Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve can feel lonely and difficult.