What is The Grief Recovery Method?
How we're different to Cruse
- when the music dies Posted on 5th January 2019 at 16:01
- grief recovery – part I Posted on 27th August 2018 at 11:36
- metta meditation for times of powerlessness and frustration Posted on 29th June 2018 at 17:01
- how to mother yourself when others just don’t get it Posted on 25th May 2018 at 16:00
- matthew Posted on 11th May 2018 at 16:00
- what was underneath Posted on 27th April 2018 at 16:26
- the green Posted on 29th March 2018 at 17:01
- the thing about guilt Posted on 23rd March 2018 at 16:25
- a mother’s faith Posted on 16th March 2018 at 16:45
- behind the scenes: painting day Posted on 6th March 2018 at 17:06
The best way to find out if Grief Recovery is for you is to have a chat. Please call - there is absolutely no pressure.
Grief Recovery Services I offer
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Grief Recovery Blog
Downplaying Our Losses
We're all taught no one likes a complainer and that "someone always has it worse than you". But this can mean that we feel obligated to pretend that our losses haven't affected us and that everything is "just fine". What does that do to us in the long term?
How to Listen to a Griever
We all want to help our grieving loved ones, but often the statements we make - even if correct on an intellectual level - are not helpful. Here are a few tips on helping a friend or loved one who has suffered a loss.
The Clothes - what to do with the clothes & possessions when someone dies
Hints and tips on when and how to deal with the clothes when someone you love has died.